Pages

{leave a comment for any recipe you want shared}

Baked Pasta Shells & Cheese

Here's a super easy comfort meal that I make for the boys when I want minimal effort on my part. I use Ramekins because you can vary the contents to meet individual tastes, it's easier to portion size for kids, and the presentation is pretty :)

You can experiment with any type of pasta, sauce, and cheeses
or add chicken and peas to make it more of a meal.

{ Baked Pasta Shells & Cheese }
Spray Ramekins with Pam and place on a baking sheet
Bake pasta and divide into Ramekins
Add pasta sauce (if using)
Cover with cheese of your choosing 
Pop it in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.

My boys favorite is tube pasta mixed with a smidge of butter and topped with mozzarella cheese. Simple comfort food.
IMG_2681
IMG_2687
IMG_2701
IMG_2699

No comments: