Pages

{leave a comment for any recipe you want shared}

Bow-Tie Lasagna

DSC00107
{Inspired by this recipe I made my own version of Bow-Tie lasagna and it was well loved. The boys went to town on it which is always a sign of a meal worth repeating. It tasted just like the classic lasagna I make, without all the work. Try this and you won't be disappointed. It will easily serve 6, for my family it was enough for 2 separate meals.}

Ingredients:
1 lb Lean Ground Beef
1 Box Bow-Tie Noodles
3-4 cups Marinara Sauce (about 1 1/2 jars) {my favorite is Newman's Own}
4 oz Ricotta Cheese
4 oz Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
1 Cup shredded Parmesan Cheese

Directions:
Mix your 3 cheeses together in a bowl and set aside.
Cook the Bow-Tie Noodles according to the packages directions.
Meanwhile, cook the ground beef in a frying pan.
Drain the noodles after they are cooked and return them to the pot.
Add the marinara sauce, cooked ground beef, and mixed cheese to the pot.
Cook on low for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve and Enjoy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yum! I'm going to make this for sure!

* Chrissy * said...

Ditto