Pages

{leave a comment for any recipe you want shared}

Week 4

What I'm Making This Week...

I made these last week and they were awesome. Even better, there was enough filling to make a second dish and freeze. Perfect because we have a long day at the Dr. and, horray, dinner is already in my freezer.

{Tuesday} Mini Meatloafs and Baked Potatoes
A mini version of a boy favorite for my mini men.

{Wednesday} My Grandma's Mac & Cheese
My cousin asked for this instead of a birthday cake when we were little. It's THAT good.

{Thursday} Empanadas
A Real Simple Fake-It-Don't-Make It meal.

{Friday} Breakfast for Dinner
I work late on Fridays and this is what they eat while I'm away.

{Saturday} Out for Grandpa's B*Day

{Sunday} Swedish Meatballs
Made by Geno. Loved by us.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Enchilada and Empanada recipes please. Or we can be your testers and come over for dinner if you wish:)

Sarah said...

Mac and Cheese please. Hey I'm a poet and didn't know it...:)