Pages

{leave a comment for any recipe you want shared}

July {Week 3}

I have found that even the pickiest eater will be pleased getting his meal served in his own individual ramekin. I'll try and post some of my favorite meals to serve in these this week & catch up on some other fun meals I've made recently too. Here's this weeks line-up.

Monday:: Tomato Basil Pita Pizza and Strawberry Poppyseed Salad

Tuesday:: Baked Orange Chicken and Brown Rice

Wednesday:: Ravioli Lasagna

Thursday:: Individual Chicken Pot Pies (in Ramekins)

Friday::  Turkey and Mozzarella Paninis

Saturday:: Baked Pasta Shells and Cheese (in Ramekins)

Sunday:: French Toast and Fresh Fruit

3 comments:

Becky said...

What is ravioli lasagna? And what can you tell me about baked pasta shells? You know my picky eater looves pasta.

* Chrissy * said...

I hope you've been eating during this one month strike of your blog - just kidding! I just miss your new ideas for picky eaters :)

Jess said...

HA! Thanks Chrissy. Promise I will post something soon. Us boy moms have to stick together! :)