Pages

{leave a comment for any recipe you want shared}

Chicken Pesto Pizza

{This is what we had for dinner tonight. It is my absolute favorite pizza to make. Delicious and so simple. You only need 4 ingredients. My boys are not huge on pesto yet, so I sometimes make theirs with marinara and mozarella. If making for a bigger group, I will make a pizza crust. If its just our little family, I like to use pita bread to make everyone individual pizzas.}

Ingredients:
Pita bread (or a pizza crust)
Pesto with Basil
Mozzarella
Chicken - Cooked and Shredded (Buy a Rotisserie Chicken at the grocery store to simplify the prep even more)
DSC00128
Layer the pesto, and mozzarella on your bread.
DSC00027
Add chicken and sprinkle mozzarella on top.
DSC00035
Bake at 350 for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
DSC00131
Slice and enjoy. Yum.
DSC00138

No comments: