Pages

{leave a comment for any recipe you want shared}

Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken Salad

IMG_2059
IMG_2075
{The great part about meal planning is that you stock up on a variety of ingredients. If you're not in the mood for one of your meals, its easy to use the ingredients to create something else. After I saw that Panera had brought back my favorite salad, the Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken Salad, I decided to create my own. I thought it came out better than Panera's because the fruit and chicken was fresh. The only thing I was missing to duplicate there's was the blueberries and pineapple. So throw in a 1/4 to 1/2 cup of those as well if you have them on hand.}

Ingredients:
4 oz Grilled Chicken (marinated chicken recipe HERE)
2 cups Mixed Baby Greens
1 TBS Newman's Own Poppyseed Dressing
1/2 Cup Sliced Strawberries
1/4 Cup Mandrin Oranges

(approx. 310 calories with marinated chicken)

Directions: Slice grilled chicken into pieces. Assemble salad, chicken, and top with fruit. Drizzle dressing on top.

No comments: